Domain Empire

Buying ads, clicks, with Adwords

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is it harder now than ever to get clicks using Adwords? Seems to be. I spend less and less because I'm not getting hits.

Any ideas how to get more clicks? Cheaply of course.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Trial and error! Try out different combinations of ads, control which types of sites they are shown on and improve usability of your actual site.

Buysellads is actually a great way of making some money with more 'controlled' advertisment.

•••
Is it harder now than ever to get clicks using Adwords? Seems to be. I spend less and less because I'm not getting hits.

Any ideas how to get more clicks? Cheaply of course.

First of all you need to identify what your problem is:

Small amount of keywords? Unrelated kw? Maybe kw with a low search volume?

Low CTR? Right wording in your ads? Are they relevant to the search?

Low average position? Is your CPC too low compared to the competitors? Maybe your quality score makes you have to bid higher than others?

Just my 5 cents ;)

•••
If you will keep on spending less then you will get less clicks as well, go back to your original budget & back your ads more attractive.

•••
Chances are if you once received a better CTR then your competitors have either improved their ads or upped their bids. Check out their ads to get a sense of what they’re up to.

Healthtourism is right incidentally. Spending less is a great way to begin a vicious circle.

•••
Yup i agree with Peetr & healthtourism. Spend the same old budget and you may get beter results.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back