NameSilo

discuss Buying and Selling on Social Media

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

F33333

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

It’s been a week into a bit of an experiment with marketing domains on social media now with pretty limited results. It seems as if I’m getting less views across the board now than I was through passive selling!

It would be interesting to hear if anyone else had any success with this in the past or present? 😃

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I only clicked as thought you might have had social dot media the domain. Are you posting names of quality? I am curious also to know more of your experiences but a week isn't long to find a result in any field.

•••
Hi Lock, no no wish I did though. I've been trying to mix in both the marketing side of things along with general discussion/opinions so I'm not shoving things down peoples throat and putting them off but I am fairly new to domain investing so some of the names I bought near the beginning are trash, however I think there is potential in some of them as well. Just trying to find the right people to get eyes on them is difficult. Agreed a week is nothing really, I'll probably see how it's going after a few months or so and judge progress then! Thanks for the reply

•••
pls I need to chart with you privately

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back