Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established Buying Adsense Sites

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeB

Established Member
Impact
1
If you have a content site that makes a minimum $xx/monthly via Adsense I am willing to buy it from you if you need quick cash for another project.

I've been buying sites for a long time so please no losers. Be prepared to provide proof of income.

I will base my offer on the following:

Monthly/Daily revenue
Daily uniques
Search Engine saturation
PageRank if any
Amount of work involved in running the site

I'll pay a fair price but DON'T expect to make a bundle on this. This offer is for people who just need some quick cash and don't want to wait MONTHS for their site to make that much.

I'm only looking for sites making $xx to low $xxx monthly. Only need 1 month of proof.

I'd like to keep this in PMs so make offers there.

If I missed anything please ask questions here.

- George
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back