IT.COM

domain Buyers.xyz Offer Received --- 75 USD --- Right Price ?

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi,

Buyers.xyz Offer Received ---> 75 USD . Please Appraise .

Many Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
no fan of xyz, but this should be worth some more. maybe low XXX
gl.

Last edited:
•••
I sold Delightful/.xyz for $150 (I believe was a tad low) after a negotiation, Hope this helps..
There is an ocean full of xyz haters but facts are facts, they are on the rise. I will be holding my single words for a while unless the right price comes along. I have seen some and heard of more single word .xyz go into x,xxx
I say resell value to maybe 79% = reg fee to $15
Resell value to the other 21% = up to $175
Enduser = Their budget and how good you are in convincing someone a shorter version of xyz is better than them finding a .com.

•••
i will say to sale it on this price or wait for at least a year more if you can hold it and see the trend.
What I think it will get better.

•••
Hello,

I have sold about 15 .XYZ from $XXX to $XXXX and I think that Buyers.xyz could go for a low to middle $XXX, as for today.

But if you find the right end-user with deeper pockets, you'll never know.

•••
Thank You All . I sent a counter offer for 150 USD ( " Buyers.xyz - Great domain for selling business leads " ) .

•••
Great to see .xyz picking the value, i had got $200 offer for travellers.xyz but I denied, similarly for assembled.xyz got $100 offer buy i think that was a low one. buyers could have some good valur

•••
Price is hard to say with XYZ at the moment. Your decision depends on if you need the money or not. Currently $75 is not a bad price, but I'm sure you could get a little more now with some waiting/haggling etc.

Who knows what the future will hold. XYZs are gaining momentum, but that really could be domainers pushing the value up trading with each other as investments (false market). Not a lot of XYZs are live sites yet.

So either grab the $75 (or a bit more from negotiations) if you need it, or hold for 6 months or so and monitor the market. If XYZs become more popular, it'll be worth more. Of course if they crash it'll be worth less.

•••
•••
Hello,

I have sold about 15 .XYZ from $XXX to $XXXX and I think that Buyers.xyz could go for a low to middle $XXX, as for today.

But if you find the right end-user with deeper pockets, you'll never know.

Many Thanks.

•••
It is worth 50 dollars. Take the money.

•••
•••
•••
•••
It isn't even worth $60 take the $100 while the offer is still on the table.

•••
EstiBot Value: $ 960 USD

•••
I would take the $100 offer and wouldnt listen to estibot on this occasion.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back