question Buyer payment is pending.

NameSilo
Watch

rokarmy

Established Member
Impact
Hi!

I am a individual domain seller.
I'm looking for advice because the sales in progress are not moving forward.
(My English is not so fluent. Please understand it.)

The price agreed with the buyer is about $37,000.00 USD.
The buyer is a tech company in India.

I created a transaction on DAN.com and the buyer also accepted this transaction.
However, the funds were not secured for two weeks and I received a new email from the buyer today.
It is the company's finance team who sent the email.
We need to go through regular transaction ie by releasing purchase order.
Please help us to complete this transaction as below.

By releasing purchase order, for this we need to create vendor ID in our vendor master and we we need few statutory documents to create vendor ID.

or

Please let us know your authorized resellers in India, so that we can release order on authorized resellers.

or

Please help to complete this transaction by routing through our registered vendore (we will provide vednor details).

What should I do to move forward at this stage?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Was it a REAL buyer?
I think he is a real buyer.
The buyer contacted me by official email and the domain name was related to the company.

•••
Did you inform your transaction handler at DAN about this email? Because you should never organize handling payments or domain transfers directly with the buyer.

If you inform your DAN representative about this email you received and forward it to us, we know how to provide the buyer with the right documents they need to be able to proceed with the payment.

Our team is specialized in handling domain transactions. They collect over $3M in domain payments a month so use their expertise in these situations.
Yes, thank you for your help.
I always appreciate DAN.com very much.
I recently discussed this track with the DAN support team and they were happy to help me.
As your advice, I did not request payment directly from the buyer.
I was just talking to them directly because of the special requests, documents and discounts they requested.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back