NameSilo

Buydomains backorders?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

MissFlora

*Epitome.Of.Pulchritude*VIP Member
Impact
41
After a little research around, I realise that buydomains do backorder domains. But when I emailed them regarding the backordering fees, they say they do not backorder domains. Anyone can help me with this? :hearts:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
They only backorder for themselves.
 
0
•••
And act as a reseller to those interested in that domain?
 
0
•••
They backorder for themselves and after they snag the domains, resell them at their site.
 
0
•••
Ohhhhh I see. Thanks pal ^^
 
0
•••
i thought u were trying to say buydomains is seling backorders cuz hey get names well using their resources :p
 
0
•••
I believe they occassionaly use the commercial sources (pool and namewinner,snapnames) as well to pick up high profile names for themselves as well as their own contracted resources.
 
0
•••
yep they use NW often as well as Pool.

BTW, pool and NW are kisking ASS! Bidding war at NW for a name and I won it for $60 with pool and no one had it on their list!
Then I get 3 $8.95 names at NW which were on my Pool list! wooohooooo!
 
0
•••
Wooooo...Congrats! namewinner is that good too?
 
0
•••
Well NW has done well for me but I go for niche names a lot. Names which are valuable to me but not as valuable to resell.
For instance "outdoor-fireplace.com" is a name most people wouldnt even pay reg fee for but for me it is a great keyword domain for one of my sites.
There was someone else who wanted it pretty bad and drove the NW price way up but I got lucky and pool got it. Wish my snap got it bat that is more and more rare these days.
 
0
•••
Cool, I like uniqueness :P
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back