Domain Empire

Buy My Follow

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
[FONT="myriad pro,helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"]This is probably not what you usually see regarding Twitter on NamePros, but rather than me paying you to follow me. I will follow you if you pay me.

@examplename - Buy My Follow

Crazy huh?

To be honest, I'm not selling follows, but created that account to show off my new service that lets you to do the same.

Buy My Follow is the exact opposite of my other upcoming service, but what it does is allow internet marketers to buy followers and/or sell their own follows.

A few things about it:

1. [FONT="myriad pro,helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"]It is completely safe as it uses Twitter OAuth to sign you in and automatically follow people on your behalf after they pay.[/FONT]
  2. [FONT="myriad pro,helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"]That means you never give anyone your password. Ever. Because that's just dumb.[/FONT]
  3. [FONT="myriad pro,helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"]When you sign in using OAuth you set your PayPal address and "follow rate" (how much to charge) and all the money goes directly to you.[/FONT]
  4. [FONT="myriad pro,helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"]Once set, you can send people to your Buy My Follow page, such as http://buymyfollow.com/examplename where they can purchase your follow.[/FONT]
That's all that's to it.

The example above is a working account so you're welcome to try it, but be warned it is probably against Twitter's TOS along with buying and selling tweets (which many of you already do).

Buy My Follow just makes it less complicated. Enjoy.[/FONT]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back