Dynadot

Business opportunity! Mobile Apps are big business!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kingdombunniez

Established Member
Impact
Just read to the end :) If you have questions ask them here on via PM

Have you ever thought of owning you own app? Your own game? The app and games industry is big, like multi billion dollars big. Mobile users increase every year. Now more than 75% of the people use their smartphone for almost anything.

But making your own game is hard, it takes years before you can make any decent game. This goes for apps as well. Learnning how to develop, design and intergrate all kinds of features is very time consuming.

If you decide to have a game or app developed by a professional studio it will cost you thousands of dollars. Even for a simple game and/ or app. But do you know that the app business can be very lucrative? How about owning your own games and app business?

Did you know if you want to have a complete game or app you have to invest at least 3000 dollars. If you want a complex game itcost 8K or more!

If you want to start you can do so for a small investment. You might ask how?

By reskinning a game or app. By owning a source code or codes you can easily make dozens of games. And did you know that most of the reskinned games are sometimes better than the original games and apps?

Here are the games and apps you can choose from. I own and developed several games/ apps.

Jelly Blast Match 3 Game

Farm Tycoon A social Farm Game
Zombie Road Smash and kill zombies

And many more!

Here is a good business model I want to offer you. There are different programs:

Buying source code(s):

By buying a source code you can reskin yourself or let someone else do it for you. Bascially you buy the game core and you reskin it to make more games.

Most game source codes go up from 250 dollars to 1999 dollars per source code

Buy any source code I have you just pay 170 dollars. You can choose from a variety and I will keep on adding more source codes from games and apps.

Buy soure code(s) + reskin services:

You will buy source code(s) and I will make a different game of it.

Developing a game by a Game Studio even reskinning goes from 999 dollars up to 10K per game per reskin.

I reskin any source code (whether you buy from me or having one yourself) For 599 per reskin per source code! So bascially for 599 you have a new and complete game/ app/

Buying full and complete games:

You can also buy full and complete games which range of having 50 to 5000 downloads. You get 100% rights + all files + source codes.

Complete game (even simple ones) go from 3000 dollars up to 25K!

Buy any full and complete game. For 700-1000 dollars per game/ app, you will own a full and complete, complex game. With 50-5000 downloads per game or app!

I will intergrate any adnetwork of your choice (admob, chartboost etc). I will transfer the game/ app to your developers account after payment.

If you have paid please put the last 4 numbers/ digits of your paypal transaction in this topic.

How to make money with games and apps:

Ads in the games and apps. It is like adsense or cpm. Depends on the advertiser. The more apps you have the more money you will make.

In app purchases. This is the most effective way in order to make a continu revenue. The more people buying power ups, coins and bonusses, the more you will make.

Paid apps. Let's say the app cost 0,99 cents. If you have a 100 downloads its 99 dollars already. If you have 1000 downloads it's 990 dollars.

If you know how to sell. If you can promote and if you're really good at "convincing people" you can sell these apps for big profit.

If you buy source codes and reskin services you of course can sell them for more profit!

If you are interested in buying multiple apps/ games PM me. If you're interested in Brokerage (so you sell my games/ apps and you will get 30% of the total price) let me know as well

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you for the great information.

•••
Are there people interested in apps and games? I have 38 premium source codes worth 5000 dollars. But can sell them for 199 dollars. PM me for the list. I can reskin them as well giving you new games for reasonable prices :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back