Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amitkumarmathana

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
There is no comparison between your examples and this domain it looks like you are away from it but thanks for your appraisal I welcome your thoughts.

•••
Ok.. So what do you think it's worth and what are your references that makes this so valuable?

•••
•••
How much should burgerking.com burgerpoint.com and burgerclub cost ?????

•••
•••
Thanks and any views for burgertreat

•••
In the end all the domains out there were hand reg at some point :xf.wink:
You mean from the start, no? :xf.grin: Jk..
Never said anything about that fact, I just told OP it was a good reg. But to think it's worth as much as BurgerKing is just stupid imo. I'm trying to help so don't treat me as a burger ok..

•••
It's hand reg like most of my sales but highly valuable as much as burgerking because burgerking is now live in work making billions but if any big mnc wants to start restaurant chain like Macdonald then he will need this domain. It's name states it's position

•••
You mean from the start, no? :xf.grin: Jk..
Never said anything about that fact, I just told OP it was a good reg. But to think it's worth as much as BurgerKing is just stupid imo. I'm trying to help so don't treat me as a burger ok..

Ok burgerqueen:-P

•••
burgertreat is good name and yes if someone want to start a burger place it a good name but 'treat' to me is something small though, that you have ones in a while. Maybe someone will make a burger place that only have a bunch of miny burgers , when you go there you get a box with 6 miny deferent burgers like they do for donuts. That would work for your name.

•••
Treat is widely used and burger is aim

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back