Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

imeta

Established Member
Impact
Premium name for premium price :)
Looking forward...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice name show multiple potential end users in a quick google search. It appears one of them may be mixed up in a scandal so that may be something to verify. But I like it of course DailyTrader is better but still I think low XXX wholesale, mid XXX to low XXXX retail. My valuations are always on the conservative side.

Last edited:
•••
I think I paid 1k on godaddy auction for the name. Appreciate that

•••
I think I paid 1k on godaddy auction for the name. Appreciate that
If end user I think that's a good deal.If investor I think for 1k you can get a much better name than this.

Last edited:
•••
I was investor and I'm also involved in day trading, so I guess I as ready to pay more. BTW domains related to crypto, trading and financial markets in general are not cheap at all at auctions. Of course decent and premium names...

•••
it is not an attractive domain name because there is not much search demand for daily traders.

•••
•••
$75 to $390 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Nice domain. X.XXX$ to end user

•••
$75 to $390 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
I guess this $75 stands for the fact that domain expired in 2028 :)

•••
Nice name, although singular DailyTrader.com would be worth way more (trade bot etc)
I agree with low to mid XXXX retail. Best of luck :xf.smile:(y)

•••
Nice name, although singular DailyTrader.com would be worth way more (trade bot etc)
I agree with low to mid XXXX retail. Best of luck :xf.smile:(y)
That is what I had in mind.

•••
Very nice name. Rich niche. These people have lots of money. Hold this name:)

•••
I place it for sale at GD 7 day auction lets see :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back