Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain BurdenRate.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Reyginus

Established Member
Impact
428
How would you appraise the name BurdenRate.com. It is a business term with many results in Google but does it really matter? GoDaddy put the price at $1k+ but I only use GoDaddy to see how similar names fared. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Decent name. I see a high $$$ potential but not sure of the uses. Looks like an accounting term from the Google search results but how this can be used commercially is what I am thinking.
Maybe a consultancy that helps reduce burden rate. But they wouldn't name their consultancy this.
Hence, the high $$$.
Look for one more opinion on this.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back