Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain GeneralAffiliates.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewJH

Established Member
Impact
0
Can someone please give me an appraisal on generalaffiliates.com?

I don't know how much this matter but on google the term general affiliates turns back 191 Million results. It is also listed first for the keyword generalaffiliates.

I really need an appraisal on this, +rep if you do.

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well, I googled it and the sites resulting were too varied to get a precise bead on any one industry, but there are some MAJOR players using the keywords such as pharmaceuticals, and what seems to be the best bet, affiliate marketing. I say absolutely no less and $50,000. Big players pay big bucks and that would be about right (or even a bargain) to the right corporate player. With keyword stats like that to back it up to investor talks you should be holding with confidence, I would think.
 
0
•••
Post edited. My mistake.

Peace,
Cyberian
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Yes, I own this name.

Thanks dwrunyon for your opinion.

Any other appraisals would be greatly appreciated.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Very very nice domain. 191 million is a ton of results, good luck with it..
 
0
•••
Jezek said:
Very very nice domain. 191 million is a ton of results, good luck with it..

Ya, I still don't know if it's worth much though...I noticed a sale for it on SEDO a while back before I owned it, the sale was going at $100.

Anyone else?

I've had this appraised at around $8,000 on some other sites...but that seems like a bit much to me...what do you think?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I would say mid xx to low xxx resale. e-mail all of the affiliate site you can find and try to get a higher price:)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back