Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.mobi Bunkers.mobi Now live

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

thebiffenator

Established Member
Impact
31
Now Live http://bunkers.mobi

I am gona try to keep the sites being developed as much as I can

This site was developed by Dave [email protected]

He is a great developer and did my www.ipad.mobi site as well.

Let me know what you think so far :)

Also check out the cool little notpad in there :) ANd the maps are from Pilot.mobi

One more Mobi out there. Enjoy

Biff
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Very nice site. Good idea and great development.
 
0
•••
allnicksgone said:
Very nice site. Good idea and great development.

Thanks Allnick I apreciate it :)

Every new .mobi out there is another step for all of us!

1 small step for Biff and and one large step for mobi lol (I love that quote)

But it makes sense! "All of us" got to pull through and DEVELOPE! I only do th graphics part of the sites and own some of them, then scarafice my spending money...For Development....But to tell you the truth I am such more a happier man after new Develepments from the the new sites that I launch...and that others do!!! Another one coming very shortly.

:)
BIff

Time to rocket those sites off "everyone"
 
1
•••
Nice & congrats biff. :tu:
 
0
•••
Another great mobile site that is a perfect use for the mobi ext.

May the force be with you. :yell:

Great idea and great Job by Dave.
 
0
•••
Nice one Biff.... kudos to you for getting off your butt (I still haven't got a site developed but I'm heading that way...)

Tell me, how are you proposing to take an income from the site (bunkers) - are you free listing for now & then charging later or stay free & get ad revenue or are you charging from the outset?

Great to see more & more stuff out there all the time.

Regards

Gary
 
0
•••
newdomainer.mobi said:
Nice one Biff.... kudos to you for getting off your butt (I still haven't got a site developed but I'm heading that way...)

Tell me, how are you proposing to take an income from the site (bunkers) - are you free listing for now & then charging later or stay free & get ad revenue or are you charging from the outset?

Great to see more & more stuff out there all the time.

Regards

Gary

Add some new features maybe charge a little something down the road, also have ads on there. Basicly just gona see how it developes and how many users and hits I get. I am gona use it also to lure traffic to my other sites (possiblly where I can charge on them).
 
0
•••
Nice site! I appreciate how you gave credit to the developers and helped promote other .mobi's so here's some rep your way.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back