NameSilo

Bum Records(Please Help)

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

def1

Established Member
Impact
6
Please review, I tried to fix some things and I hope its fixed so if you could tell me how it looks it would be aprreciated. I also added a artists page for WordIsBond so check that out too and review it. Also I need help on centering the site and adding a green bg instead of the white one. Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Link?
 
0
•••
0
•••
A very unique type of template.Great work on design but you need to add some content.

Thanks
 
0
•••
confusing site i say, i was wondering for like few seconds where is the content and links the links are bigger than the content itself ususally its the other way around. so i would suggest add more contents and make ratio of size for content should be way more than 60% as urs seems to be around 60% only.

and too much greenry out there .
 
0
•••
Its not supposed to have a lot of content but just represent the artists music. Im looking for feedback on the actual design and answers on to center the site
 
0
•••
I dont like websites with lots of greeeeeen
 
0
•••
I think i've reviewed this web site before if i'm not mistaken.

SW
 
0
•••
0
•••
I know its messed up in ie as well in fact I think its messed up on all screen resolutions bigger than 800 x 600 but I cant figure why. All the pages are running on the same html and the only thing changed is the text.
 
0
•••
font is stretching the table and messing up the images.... try a smaller font
 
0
•••
I think Im just going to redesign the whole artists page so I'll update you all on that
 
0
•••
You need to work on the graphics
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back