Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Bulk domain availability checker

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Galleshem

Established Member
Impact
381
Hey guys, what is the best domains availability checker I can find?
I need to check the maximum amount of domains availability I can at the same time, and for the moment the best one I found was the name.com bulk checker but if it's more than like 2k at the same time it's giving me an error page, is there something that can check a lot of domains at the same time but still do it fast?
Not sure if I was clear enough but I hope you can still help me. :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Namebright,com allows up to 5k .COM / .NET domains to be searched at a time without being logged in or even having an account. You can't bulk check availability on any other extension with them. I haven't found a great site that allows bulk availability on all extensions that meets my current needs.
 
2
•••
Namebright,com allows up to 5k .COM / .NET domains to be searched at a time without being logged in or even having an account. You can't bulk check availability on any other extension with them. I haven't found a great site that allows bulk availability on all extensions that meets my current needs.
Thanks for the help dude.
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back