IT.COM

question Bulk domain appraisal tools ?

NameSilo
Watch

Maxleron

Established Member
Impact
Hello, is there any website service for free bulk domain appraisal to know the estimated value of a bulk domain list ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello, is there any website service for free bulk domain appraisal to know the estimated value of a bulk domain list ?
I would say do not waste time with automated appraisals. Their valuation worths nothing.

But you insist to check for appraisals, Sedo provides such service for free all you need is to upload your names there. There is a paid service called estibot you can check appraisals there too, I think they allow 1 appraisal per month for free..

Again, those automated appraisals are worthless..

•••
I would say do not waste time with automated appraisals. Their valuation worths nothing.

But you insist to check for appraisals, Sedo provides such service for free all you need is to upload your names there. There is a paid service called estibot you can check appraisals there too, I think they allow 1 appraisal per month for free..

Again, those automated appraisals are worthless..
Can you provide me the link of Sedo ?

•••
I can't really remember the link since its been a long time I didn't use Sedo. But if you open an account and upload your domains there it should have automatically appraise your domains onn the pricing stage of your domains.

•••
any further input on this from anyone ? sharing is caring ?

Godaddy gave a token to use their builk appraisal tool to namecon attendees , has anyone had luck attaining one for long term use ?

•••
and yes i fully understand how useless appraisals can be , i wasnt to find such tool for a generalized strategy to try.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back