IT.COM

Bulk change = no change

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
I make a bulk update with one click, and forget about it. And later I realize there were no changes. This happens with pokbun and namecheap at least. Manual update takes time, and I think even manual change doesn't work sometimes. Changing nameservers for 100 domains should be easier than searching 1 million keywords. If you have over a thousand average quality domains, being able to make bulk changes makes a big difference.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wonder if Namecheap and/or Porkbun have received many complaints about this issue.

I've used both to make bulk updates, but haven't had that happen (all of mine involved nameserver changes--haven't done anything else). I've changed up to 250 at a time at Namecheap on more than one occasion without incident. The most I've done at Porkbun is probably 10, although with much less frequency as with Namecheap.

•••
i dont know about bulk change on porkbun, but on namecheap they always sent email notifying about the change

•••
I have received email notifications from both Porkbun and Namecheap for bulk domain changes.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back