Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Bulk nameserver change at Enom?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dag

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
125
I can't for the life of me find a way to change nameservers on multiple domains at the same time at Enom. Am I missing it somewhere, or is their interface as lame as I think?

I've been gradually getting my names out of there, so this won't be an issue for too much longer, but I need to change about 30 of them and hate having to trudge through their interface for each one.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I just did a whole shedload of these at Enom ... one-by-one, IMHO. :rolleyes:

Still, I love my #1 Enom account, and I'm sure I missed something ... :blink:

Hope you hear good news here in this space from others and in short order!
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
sounds like a job for enom's "magic folders"
 
1
•••
Yup, just create a magic folder with the nameserver settings you want.

OR - go to menu and find the bulk nameserver change option. It's there!
 
1
•••
Aha! I didn't realize it required magic to get things done there... ;)

Thanks and reps for the tip...I'll check it out! I never paid much attention to what those were...
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back