Built a Registrar Pricing API - Thoughts?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

arnauddsj

Established Member
Impact
9
Hello NamePros community,
I'm Arnaud and a new member :xf.smile:

I've joined as I’m developing a gamified domain management tool (mainly for fun) and during this process, I hit a wall in finding reliable, up-to-date registrar pricing data. Existing solutions either lacked real-time pricing info, didn’t offer APIs, no Cloudflare pricing, or just didn't provide endpoints like I needed.

To solve this I built a standalone API primarily focused on providing registrar pricing (41 for now). I also added domain data, such as WHOIS and DNS lookups etc.

- I’m now curious if anyone here has a need for an API that focuses on up to date registrar pricing?
- If yes, are there specific features you’d be interested in that you haven’t found in other available solutions?

I’d love to hear your feedback to determine whether It worth do develop as a service or not, and provide more functionalities such as a price change webhooks, promo codes etc.

I’ve created a small landing page here: https://tldspy.com
The API documentation is available here: https://api.tldspy.com/docs

For now, it’s free as a beta test if anyone wants to try it.

Thanks for your thoughts and insights!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back