NameSilo

domain BudgetGadget.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

greenlake

Established Member
Impact
20
Picked this dropped domain recently . sounds nice at least... any thought of value?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
BudgetGadgets.com is forsale at Godaddy as a premium domain name for $450.

I like this name it has a nice ring to it, although I think the plural is better.

For yours I would say high $xx to low $xxx

----------------------

Of course, you could add value by putting a blog on it and posting regularly about cheap gadgets that have just come on the market :) Add a bit of humour and you could create a nice site :)
 
0
•••
I would think the plural takes a way lots of the ring...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back