IT.COM

brookeburke.com/

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
...however...2 advanced DID get my attention!

If only the site that Brooke had done...had clearer music...then it would really be just so much more of a pleasant impact. Just my personal opinion.

My nieces brother is blind and if you told him he was blind, he'd find your voice and beat you to a bloody pulp. He even singled out my husband and approached him at a party. I did once ask him how he feels about not being able to see things and he said to me "How do YOU feel about not being able to see things....clearly". I think they actually see things better in their own imagination. We have been taught how to see things so, we really don't see things as they are. Makes sense?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Re: http://www.brookeburke.com/

Originally posted by mac_addict
My nieces brother is blind and if you told him he was blind, he'd find your voice and beat you to a bloody pulp. He even singled out my husband and approached him at a party. I did once ask him how he feels about not being able to see things and he said to me "How do YOU feel about not being able to see things....clearly". I think they actually see things better in their own imagination. We have been taught how to see things so, we really don't see things as they are. Makes sense?

Yes that makes perfect sense to me, visually impaired*sp*people learn to use other motor skills way better than people who can see. [=

But I think I missed something, was there a post before this one? Sorry I'm confused about the first part of the post. :-/

•••
Following up from post about flash....

and that visually impaired are unable to see and that it was selfish for the non v.i. people to not consider them. Someone else started making rude remarks and using profanity to illustrate their point until deadserious stepped in and put a stop to it is all.

Long explanation huh? However, thank you for that post. You would be amazed at how my .... would he be my nephew through marriage since he is my: nephew through marriage's wife's brother????? wow! Quite confusing eh? Seriously though, he is an amazing person with beautiful baby who is not v.i. and his wife is absolutely the most supportive person on this planet!

•••
•••
Nick

OH YEA...I WISH!!!! No, I humbly have to deny that claim. TRUST ME!!!! When you see my website up and running, you will laugh at how archaic it is but, it is how my friend wanted it so, hey....you gotta please the customer right?

I only wish I had that type of knowledge to create some of the sites out there....which are wickedly amazing.

Nick...do you have a site up so I can see what you have done? For...inspiration that is....y'all are my inspiration to be MORE....only...it will take me much longer to accomplish with my minimal experience.

•••
Unfortunately i don't have a website up and running. I've been concentrating on Visual Basic so much lately that i haven't had to time to work on a website. But, i will be building one soon as a part of a Visual Basic project i'm making in class.

I'm making a game based no the life of a nerd/geek/dweeb and your player can have interests in things such as WarHammer, Harry Potter/Lord of the rings, Computers (including webdesign, programming, and some other nerd things), and other related nerd activities. And you have either a goal to reach, or a certain amount of turns to reach your maximum nerd level. It's going to kick ass... your going to be able to make money... go out on dates (or try to) with the ladies, make friends.. etc.. etc... and it's going to be simular to the game Jones in the Fastlane. Its gonna be sweet... so basically.. i have a make a website based on this game... i can't wait until i get to start working on it hardcore style...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back