Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Backpacker

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pretty decent name! But honestly I would have preferred something like SmartPhoneRepair or RepairSmartPhone etc
A call to action.

Good luck!

Last edited:
•••
I can't think of anyone who would pay top dollar for this.
"Phones" would sound more correct, if you are talking about repairing broken smartphones.
9/10 times when my smartphone breaks, it's the display, and that I can either fix myself or go to the local kiosk.

•••
I can't think of anyone who would pay top dollar for this.
"Phones" would sound more correct, if you are talking about repairing broken smartphones.
9/10 times when my smartphone breaks, it's the display, and that I can either fix myself or go to the local kiosk.

True. Not worth sending your phone to some 3rd party to fix your phone. It will definitely be more expensive and a bit of a hassle. Don't see much of an industry for this.

Last edited:
•••
Hmmm... Initial thought was a site with different advise for different models, e.g "water damage" - "Samsung model xx" - replace the... Order here sort of thing.
But i see your points, and appreciate the input. While realising this is no top domain, any thoughts on value?

•••
fixmysmartphone.com sold for $106 2014-10-07. I would say that it's a much better domain than "broken" as prefix.. But then again, usedsmartphone.com was sold for $5K 2015-11-17.

So who knows, it's just my opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if you told me in a month that you sold it for $500, but personally I wouldn't pay more than reg fee for it .. Good luck with it anyhow! :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back