Domain Empire

domain breastcorrection com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello there! Cool name. The correct terminology would be breast augmentation or breast correction surgery, but sometimes you gotta make do with what you got. You can still sell this name and it still has value cause it is shorter and makes sense, just it seems like asking a question with outputting a question make at the end of the sentence. You know what I mean. You know what I mean? Anyways, keeping abreast of the topic, I would have to look at Namebio and search the keyword "breast: and results that I like are

• breastsurgeon.com $21,000 USD
  • breastimplants.co.uk $13,000 USD
  • breastsurgery.net $4,105 USD
  • mdbreast.com $4,010 USD
  • breastcancersurgery.com $3,750 USD
  • naturalbreasts.com $3,500 USD
  • breastaugmentation.org $3,468 USD

The breast... ER... I mean best appraisal value for breastcorrection.com would be between $4,000 - 10,000 USD. BUT I would throw a Hail Mary at $25,000 USD list price, as plastic surgeons do make a lot of money and perhaps a Dr out there wants to make a reduction in their longer domain or start with something generic, breastcorrection com would be a good start. Make a couple cold calls or send out some emails, this name is a conversation starter. Good luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back