TERADOMAIN

QualityNames.comTop Member
Impact
BreakingNews.org

Purchase Price: $362

Sell Price : $4900

ROI : Approximate 1350%

• Won name on Namejet for $362 on 19th December 2016
  • I got message from interested buyer on 14th January 2017 with initial offer of $2000.
  • I did my little research and found out the average price for such premium phrase are around $5000-$20000+ whose Exact monthly search volume is 1 Million + .
  • Little negotiation via PM back & forth.
  • I represented all facts about name and explained why it is very valuable domain.
  • I received highest offer of $2750 again within couple days via PM. I said my expectation is High $XXXX- Low $XX,XXX. I explained my reasoning to him why my expectation is in that range.
  • Interested Buyer request me to discuss further via Skype instead of PM.
  • We discussed about more than 1 hour on Skype and finally decided to meet at $4900 via Escrow.com

I still believe I could have pushed little further because I thought reasonable price for such good name is close to or more than $XX,XXX.

What do you think friends?? Is it good price or I sold for little less??

I am happy. Buyer is Happy. We both are happy for this deal. But I am looking for your opinion as well. I will really appreciate your feedback on this particular sale.

Please fill free to share your similar experience as well. Sharing is caring. We will learn something from each other.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
You made a great sale. Hopefully I can do the same thing soon :)

•••
You made a great sale. Hopefully I can do the same thing soon :)

Thanks. I really appreciate your feedback. Sure you can do better than me. You have some nice names. Best of luck.

Thanks

•••
Wonderful domain.. Congrats bro :)

•••
Anytime I turn on the TV, all I ever see is Breaking News, the .org worked well with this extension.

$4900 I think the buyer got great value considering how much news is being generated these days.

•••
Wonderful domain.. Congrats bro :)

Thanks I appreciate your feedback.

Anytime I turn on the TV, all I ever see is Breaking News, the .org worked well with this extension.

$4900 I think the buyer got great value considering how much news is being generated these days.

Yes I do agree that I may have sold too early. I am learning. I did believe that Breaking News is far bigger than so many other similar search volume items because Breaking News is what everyone heard over and over everyday. I made money, so can't complain. But now deal is done. So happy for buyer. Learning art of negotiation.

Thanks

•••
Thanks I appreciate your feedback.

Yes I do agree that I may have sold too early. I am learning. I did believe that Breaking News is far bigger than so many other similar search volume items because Breaking News is what everyone heard over and over everyday. I made money, so can't complain. But now deal is done. So happy for buyer. Learning art of negotiation.

Thanks
I know where you are coming from, but I think Trump has taken breaking news to another level in the past few weeks, which elevated it's value. To develop a domain like this takes massive capital, to get viewership, and not bounces. So you did the right thing.

•••
•••
•••
Saw that on auction at Namejet and was interested to join too but was too preoccupied with work and so later forgot all about it. Your hard work pays off. Congrats for a job well done. Keep it up!

•••
I know where you are coming from, but I think Trump has taken breaking news to another level in the past few weeks, which elevated it's value. To develop a domain like this takes massive capital, to get viewership, and not bounces. So you did the right thing.

Thanks a lot for your valuable input. See I am happy about the beauty of this forum. Everyone share their honest opinion so we can learn from each other.

Thanks all other friends too who gave their honest opinion.

Thanks

•••
This domain sold but in undeveloped state..lolz

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back