NameSilo

Brave? No trademark worries??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good luck to the seller.. :lol:

•••
"THE NAMES eBaylocation and eBaylocations JUST SOLD FOR 4,000,000$ on eBay so hurry this may be a better bargain for a huge quick return."

These names really sold for 4 MILLION? Do you have a screenshot of that auction?

•••
THE NAMES eBaylocation and eBaylocations JUST SOLD FOR 4,000,000$ on eBay

If thats true, I'll run up and down my street for the next 20 mins naked, carrying a white sheet and making ghost noises... And im 35 yrs old, ffs.

•••
Me too Collieri and I am 38.

•••
?? Why, is his dinner burning or something??

•••
jopros said:
You should worry my friend!

Then, I guess, you should too ... :ghost:

jopros said:
Can you appraise EbayGoods.com?

Does this name have a TM problem?

jopros said:
I will knock them down. It'll be a great FIGHT!

B-)

•••
jopros said:
You should worry my friend!

Think youre off base here Jopros, as I dont think the thread starter is actually selling these names... Guess he was only asking our opinions as to the sellers chances... Especially through selling an ebay related name through ebay...

Talk about dancing in the mouth of the devil...

Disclaimer "all refererences made to the devil are in no way related to ebay and/or any of its subsidiary companies. The devil is in no way connect to the good name of ebay inc or is in anyway related to online auctions"

•••
Correct. I was asking a question and also interested to know how they are getting around the "trademark"

•••
CoolJeff.com said:
Then, I guess, you should too ... :ghost:

B-)

:lol: Good call, Jeff! :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

•••
Redleg said:
Good luck to the seller.. :lol:

Good luck to the buyer!!!

•••
Good luck to the seller and buyer!!!!!!!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back