IT.COM

information Brandsight: GoDaddy announced an agreement to acquire Brandsight

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
GoDaddy announced an agreement to acquire Brandsight. To say that we are thrilled would be an understatement – we couldn’t be happier about it.

Over the past three years the Brandsight team has leveraged today’s technology along with deep industry experience to build next-generation corporate domain management solutions which are redefining the market. Today’s announcement will help take our business to the next level.

Of course, existing clients might be wondering whether the acquisition will impact them?

Brandsight will continue to operate with the same great high levels of service and support that they have come to expect. That said, Brandsight clients will benefit from our access to additional technology and resources which will increase significantly as a result of the acquisition. This means that we’ll be able to further accelerate our focus on building secure, intuitive and powerful corporate domain management solutions.

read more (Brandsight)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How come I've never even heard of BrandSight until now? Which is probably my problem. I went to their website and still could not figure out what they do. Is anybody using them? What do they do? How much does it cost?

•••
How come I've never even heard of BrandSight until now? Which is probably my problem. I went to their website and still could not figure out what they do. Is anybody using them? What do they do? How much does it cost?

They compete with CSC, Mark Monitor etc..

This summer, Brandsight conducted a short 5-question, anonymous survey to collect feedback from those responsible for managing corporate domain name portfolios.

Of those we surveyed, 83% had more than 1500 domains - some with portfolios larger than 10,000 domains. Interestingly, nearly half reported that they were spending a day or less a week managing their domains, while the other half stated that they were spending 4-5 days a week managing their domain name portfolios. No one responded that they were spending 2-3 day per week managing their portfolios.

Of those that responded to the survey, 41% use MarkMonitor, 33% use CSC and 16% use Com Laude.

https://brandsight.com/posts/survey...name-managers-reveals-interesting-statistics/

•••
I actually think Brandsight was started by some ex MarkMonitor people.

(not a customer. I just happened to know that)

•••
•••
Brandsight reminds me of Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and so on...

Corporate clients but too much hoopla w/ them

Never heard of them either, @stub

Samer

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back