Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain brandpicks.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

FruitFish

Established Member
Impact
2
Picked this one up in an NP$ auction that closed today. Any thoughts?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i think it would be a nice directory name. $15+
suggest to develop it.
 
0
•••
I can think of a neat concept for developing this one. How about selling branded domains at a decent price? That is, register a domain and throw a logo on it that matches your purchase. There's a lot of people looking for brandable website names, you might be able to turn this one into a winner...
 
0
•••
Cool. I like the way you think Chris. I think that was the idea I needed! Plus doing the logos would be no problem for me! Thanks!
 
0
•••
Chris that was a great idea. Fruit I think you got yourself a project.
 
0
•••
$10+ pritty nice name
 
0
•••
Start a stock site such as www.photos.co and charge membership.

$1000+ developed.
 
0
•••
Like who?

The link didn't work, so I assumed you meant www.photos.com, but it's not coming up. I'm sure there's a site there and I'm eager to see it, since your appraisal was so high!
 
0
•••
Nevermind, the site's back up. Interesting idea...
It would be a massive project however.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back