IT.COM

Brandpa automatic Appraisals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ddesigns

24Designs.in - Web Development and more...Top Member
Impact
Those who are listing and selling on brandpa, how accurate are brandpa's automatic appraisals that they show while submitting the domain for listing on there website.

Do you keep the price in the suggested range ?
Do you see fast sale if we keep the price in suggested range ?

I want to list few names no brandpa and hence looking for some answers and recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They're good for the bottom line, ie don't go below this. but IMO they're not as good for the high-end domains. They do however share some prices of recently sold domains that you can see which is IMO a good thing to gauge. IMO brandpa is not doing well right now (for high price sellers), their decision to allow all domains looks like it's dragging the prices down and diluting their brand and marketing. It's harder to sell a domain at XXXX when there are many domains listed for XXX for brandables.

•••
Don't know. Will check it. I have only 1 name active there.

•••
I played with it recently a little bit and it seems to be more accurate for brandables than Godaddy and especially Estibot. Looks like it's not trained well enough for pure made-ups but for two-words and real-word tweaks works better than other tools. I'm talking about average 0-2-years-old brandables, not high-value ones.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back