Get your catchy domain at it.com
NameSilo

falez

Established Member
Impact
I have a handful of 5L brandable domains that I am going to let expire. However, I figured I might as well list them somewhere before they do expire. Hence the idea of listing them on brandbucket.com, brandpa.com, or a similar website.
  1. Does anybody have experience or success with such websites?
  2. Is one better than the other?
  3. Are there similar websites that I am unaware of?
Thanks

1 0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

falez

Established Member
Impact
You forgot Squadhelp

How does it compare to BrandBucket and Brandpa?

I am looking for something completely passive until they expire.

creataweb

Some Guy with Awesome Senior High School PhotoTop Contributor
Impact
If you're going to let them expire I wouldn't waste the money on fees to submit them to the market places. Just use a free service instead like Afternic or DAN.

Samer

Top Contributor
Impact
If you're going to let them expire I wouldn't waste the money on fees to submit them to the market places. Just use a free service instead like Afternic or DAN.

Ohhh that's what he meant :xf.eek:

This applies most with BB who are actually making me wait 40 days.

Squadhelp boasts 10% approval rate (Think lowest, so if a name approved there, it should be good.

BP 100% approval and BP lander most beautiful imo, though $8 fee hefty, worth if sell, plus if "expiring" have time wait for simple "Y/N"? least SH option submit Coin ($1) then reply back in 3 business days, compared to BB NO EXCEPTION 40 DAYS WAIT BB to say NO! (or Yes if BB approve)

Last edited:

creataweb

Impact

Squadhelp boasts 10% approval rate (Think lowest, so if a name approved there, it should be good.

BrandPa has 100% approval, but their lander are most beautiful in my opinion, even though the $8 listing fee is hefty, worth it if sell, plus if they're "expiring" do ypu have time to wait for simply "Y/N"? At least Squadhelp has option to submit with SH Coin ($1) then they reply back in 3 business days, compared to the NO EXCEPTION 40 DAYS WAIT with BB to say NO! (or Yes if BB approve)

Yeah I think if they're expiring within a few months it's not worth the fees, even with BP being 100% approved they may not sell for a long time and then the fee is wasted along with acquisition cost of names.
Put low BINs on them in a free marketplace and hope they sell before expiring is the best bet imo.

falez

Established Member
Impact

I figured since there's a couple or few months left, those marketplaces seem to target a different audience, and it's so cheap to list, why not get them in front of more eyes?

Is it still only $1 or have prices gone up?

[edit] Thanks for the advice. I guess that is what I will do, low BINs on free markets.

Last edited:

falez

Established Member
Impact

BP 100% approval and BP lander most beautiful imo, though $8 fee hefty, worth if sell, plus if "expiring" have time wait for simple "Y/N"? least SH option submit Coin ($1) then reply back in 3 business days, compared to BB NO EXCEPTION 40 DAYS WAIT BB to say NO! (or Yes if BB approve)

Is SquadHelp passive or do I actively have to reach out to potential customers?

Samer

Top Contributor
Impact
Is SquadHelp passive or do I actively have to reach out to potential customers?

Theyre the ones most involved. Constantly adapting and evolving.

You know they allow afternic list? another one-time fee 2 SH Coins list afternic

Last edited:

creataweb

Impact
I figured since there's a couple or few months left, those marketplaces seem to target a different audience, and it's so cheap to list, why not get them in front of more eyes?

Is it still only $1 or have prices gone up?
Even if only $1, I think the time factor to a sale would make it waste of money imo (but feel free to try if you want, maybe it'll work out (y) )

Samer

Top Contributor
Impact
Even if only $1, I think the time factor to a sale would make it waste of money imo (but feel free to try if you want, maybe it'll work out (y) )

He'd better tell us if it works out,

or better yet, i know he'd be the first to post in "Completed sales"

Dont forget hat tip if sells and or approved ; )

Last edited:

falez

Established Member
Impact
Theyre the ones most involved. Constantly adapting and evolving.

You know they allow afternic list? another one-time fee 2 SH Coins list afternic

It costs 2 SH coins to list on Afternic simultaneously? How much are the SH coins worth?

falez

Established Member
Impact
He'd better tell us if it works out,

or better yet, i know he'd be the first to post in "Completed sales"

Dont forget hat tip if sells and or approved ; )

Will do :)

Samer

Top Contributor
Impact
"$1 per coin however if 100+ save 10%. Coins never expire unused coins will stay in account”

It's a minimum $5 to buy 5 coins.

Last edited: