NameSilo

BrandBucket use the same logo for 2 brand names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandChimp

Life is short. Get up and make yours better. ChimpTop Member
Impact
Hi,

I was shocked today when I saw that VirtualPhase.com have the same logo as my domain Virtuzy.com.

Are they working under pressure or it's a lack of creativity?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Virtuazy look available to reg and not in the BB system to me. Spelling?

•••
Virtuzy is the correct spelling

•••
WOW :guilty:
I think BB is getting greedy and cutting corners (they will still charge you both for the same logo)

Last edited:
•••
You almost get what you pay for.

Maybe this was part of their reverse BOGO promotion?

:xf.confused:

•••
•••
•••
Virtuzy has 4 little squares, the other one has only 3 :)

WOW :guilty:
I think BB is getting greedy and cutting corners (they will still charge you both for the same logo)

This has nothing to do with BB, if a designer uses the same logo or very close for 2 names, it is pretty hard for BB to notice it. They won't go throught 19K names manually to verify that.

•••
OMG...just found out that FORD uses the same color on their pick up trucks that is the same color as my car!

•••
This has nothing to do with BB,
BB employees working on BB's dime and time clock have nothing to do with BB the company.

OK, gotcha.

•••
Thanks for bringing this to our attention; we will get virtualphase a new logo.

•••
I guess that's that... not even apology. Or explaining how are they going to make sure situation like that doesn't happen again...

•••
This is called a 'designer' having a hot date and recycling a logo. Figuring "with 19000 domains nobody will know."

vv_logo.jpg

I case anybody doesn't know this logo made with seven simple instances, can eat lunch while doing it.

•••
This is called a 'designer' having a hot date and recycling a logo. Figuring "with 19000 domains nobody will know."

vv_logo.jpg

I case anybody doesn't know this logo made with seven simple instances, can eat lunch while doing it.
back to back I see some differences (and that they are not the same logo) but still - way too similar...

•••
Sorry, I immediately went to rectifying the issue. Yep, you are right, I should have apologized.

•••
back to back I see some differences but still - way too similar...

I'm still trying to understand what a disintegrating red starship has to do with "virtual".

:xf.wink:

•••
It's not even about the designer "reusing" his previous logos.
Since buyer buys both name and logo - they might not be happy seeing almost identical logo at different website.

•••
It's not even about the designer "reusing" his previous logos.
Since buyer buys both name and logo - they might not be happy seeing almost identical logo at different website.
Either logo is worth less than a Snack Size bag of M&Ms.

•••
I would not be surprised to learn the same designer did VIOTON.

But I am sure a very low % of name buyers keep the logo. They are to redo it to fit their website design.

•••
I would not be surprised to learn the same designer did VIOTON.

But I am sure a very low % of name buyers keep the logo. They are to redo it to fit their website design.
interesting

•••
•••
Its also that same old square with rounded corners that is SO common anymore. On some days you can see the basic concept on a dozen domains on the first page alone. Sure the inside changes, but its too similar. i brought that up a week ago.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back