Dynadot

* Digital Products Brandable Marketplace For Sale B/R/A/N/D/B/E/A/R .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a brandable domain portfolio?

Are you tired of paying other websites a chunk of your sale in commission due to them having a landing page?

Do you want to show off all of your brandable domains on a sleek, responsive website?

Then check out B/R/A/N/D/B/E/A/R.com

The site has been built using a premium wordpress theme which has then been customised.

Fully integrated with WooCommerce so payments can be taken by paypal, Stripe and even Bitcoin.

A simple, responsive website that is easy to use and helps sell domain names. No commisions on sales as they would be on your own website.

The website also gets some traffic.

Check out SEMRush for rankings (809 top keywords in US, 121 in Uk, 148 in India.......and more)

Check out the traffic and acquisitions over the last few months
91191_ccb4f4fb4bab9ec0831187aab15970c4.png

91192_ecb7aaeaf84cde40211963401c1e4d2e.png

The domain name itself is highly brandable and super memorable.. Short, Aliterations, Animal, Memorable.. Awesome (in my opinion)..

I am considering selling the website for the right price and thought i'd give the NamePros community the first crack. The domain names listed on the site would NOT be included.

I have sold several names via the website, but sales will depend on the quality of names you put on the website yourself. The website receives enquiries from people looking for company names every week.

Payment would be via Escrow, or via Bitcoin or ETH. Any questions give me a shout!

91191_ccb4f4fb4bab9ec0831187aab15970c4.png
91192_ecb7aaeaf84cde40211963401c1e4d2e.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back