Dynadot

sales Brandable domain name sales week 30: Yiro.com, DataTribe.com, UpScore.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Doron Vermaat

Co-founder, EftyTop Member
Efty.com
Impact
Boom! We have another massive list of brandable domain name sales for you thanks to Uniregistry reporting 17 months worth of sales last week. Uniregistry CEO Frank Schilling told me that the company plans to report sales from their marketplace more regularly moving forward so now we only need GoDaddy/Afternic to start reporting their sales again to have a (nearly) complete picture of the domain name aftermarket. I’ll reach out to GoDaddy this week and hopefully I can give you guys an update on that next week.

There’s some truely baffling sales on this week’s list such as OrganicBaby.com for $168k and NeverFail.com for $150k but some of the names I like on this weeks list include Yiro.com, DataTribe.com and UpScore.com

Here’s this weeks list

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NeverFail.com for $150,000 is the end user buy related to Business Security, but could have been excellent inspirational site too.

•••
Lots of nice names.

A few of these struck a chord in me.

Urbo.com
Immunio.com
Zoba.com
ScanGuard.com
RedHen.com

Sounds like names from some start-up incubators or from Shark Tank.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back