NameSilo

domain Brandable 6 letter .com domain

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

pacopaitz

Established Member
Impact
1
Domain Portfolio

Riggly.com

Any value to it? Sounds catchy.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It sounds good unfortunately I think the double 'g' hurts the domain a bit. Undeveloped brandable made up one word domains are difficult to put a price on.

Really it's what someone is willing to pay for it. Resellers would say low XX, on the other hand if you do get a legitimate offer from an end user I would sell for no less then mid XXX. Good luck.
 
0
•••
Not bad.

Hard to put a value on it but worth regging IMO.

ST
 
0
•••
Thanks for the replies, I am glad I was pretty close on my estimates.
Thanks again
Cheers

Paco
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back