Brand Sites Confusion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cabotower

Top Member
Impact
Try To Figure This Out.
-
Domain Sent To 3 Sites With 3 Very Different Answers.
-
BrandBucket-Rejection
-
SquadHelp-Accepted $1499
-
BrandPa-Accepted $11995

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They don't use the same factors to appraise a domain, but here the difference is huge..
Brandpa at 12k$ and rejected at BB wow

•••
what price did you ask at SH's Desired Selling Price field when you submitted the domain name? SH usually appraise just under / in line with sellers asked "desired selling price" that means if you ask $1799 they tend to accept the name at $1599 or if you ask $2499 they accept at $2299.

can't say anything specific without knowing the name, if you asked $1799 or $1699 at SH then it's probably a better name since Brandpa appraised it $11995. On the other hand If it's a newly hand registered name then Brandpa probably over appraised it. In the end these Brandable marketplaces appraisals means nothing and it's better to make own judgement.

•••
baggle.com, whois goes back to at least 2002,with 0 drops.
i got a reply back from bp first so when i sent it in to sh i didn't want to influence their decision so i entered a nominal price of $1. i also wanted to see if their numbers would be in line with bp. they may differ slightly in who they target but they pretty much are going after the same buyer.and for bb to snub their nose at it and say it's not good enough to list is hard to believe.have you seen some of the sh** they are pushing.on the main page alone-Jajeo-Flittie-Nixxia,really! it took 24 days for them to say it's not up to the high quality of those names!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back