Domain Empire

Brand New but eager to learn

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LeggateListings

Established Member
Impact
Hello Everyone!

Im brand new to this but the entire process intrigues me. I bought and sold my first domain already for $3k.

I know that its not normal but now I feel like I cant soak up enough knowledge. Im sure Im going to be a pest annoying all of you with a million questions. I do enjoy travel and playing my bass with my band. Topics Im interested about are learning to pick a niche instead of buying anything and everything and also watching trends on extensions instead of focusing on .com and .net.

I value any advice you can throw my way.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hi, and welcome!

Congrats on your sale, very impressive for a beginner. Always nice to hear success stories, maybe you could share some details?

Ask away, very friendly guys and girls around.

•••
Welcome and congrats on the sale.

•••
Hello and welcome to nps! Lots of info here so take notes as you read and learn.

btw, congrats on the sale!

•••
Hi, and welcome!

Congrats on your sale, very impressive for a beginner. Always nice to hear success stories, maybe you could share some details?

Ask away, very friendly guys and girls around.

Aww thanks! He contacted me regarding the domain so I had plenty of leverage. Im very green on pricing domains even with appraisal sites and how to auction but pretty sure Im in the right place.

•••
Welcome to NP and Congrats on your first sale. Just keep reading this forum to learn everything. Best Wishes.

•••
•••
Welcome. You made a sale already, congrats!

•••
•••
Hi @LeggateListings .. and welcome to NamePros! :)

Big congrats on your first sale! You mentioned focusing on non-.com domains (usually something very dangerous for beginners), curious if that first big sale was a .com or not?

Anyhow, as others have mentioned, read as much as you can. If you do a lot of walking I also suggest you go back and listen to the last few years of Domain Sherpa.

Best of luck to you going forward! :)

•••
Welcome to NP. Learn Learn, Learn and again Learn so you can earn.

Wishing you all the best in your domaining business.

•••
Hello!

Niche markets are discussed throughout the NamePros Forum so no doubt with a bit of searching you may find a niche domain market in line with your domain interests and endeavors.

Read away at the discussions, threads and posts and likely you will uncover some helpful and useful info for the buying and selling of domains.

Congrats - nice first sale!

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Congrats on your first sale and welcome to NamePros(y)

•••
Congrats on your first sale...still waiting on my first sale though

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi there,

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay here (y)

Congrats on your first sale!

•••
As many others have stated here before -- a big welcome to the community. It seems like it's been a few months since you first were introduced here. If you have any questions -- feel free to reach out!

•••
Hello @LeggateListings , Welcome to the NamePros :)

This is Sumeeth from India

Thanks,

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back