IT.COM

sales Braden Pollock Rings Six-Figure Bell with Interlock.com to Top This Week's Sales Chart

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. Braden Pollock has come up with another six-figure sale to take the top spot on our latest all extension Top 20 Sales Chart. That sale helped the .coms pile up 16 of the 20 chart entries but the non .com gTLDs also had one of their best outings of the year, posting three of that category’s 10 biggest sales of the year to date. With the stiff competition, the ccTLDs were limited to one spot on the elite list despite that group having a quintet of five-figure sales. You can get all of the details here: https://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2020/20200826.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
@MediaCode - surely not! The below has to be a typo???

Media Code LLC found new homes for DeFi.com ($2,500)

Edit:

@Ron Jackson - is the above supposed to be .club?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Congratulations @Braden Pollock on leading the list with your great name! I see you now have 2 of the top 100 NameBio list for 2020.

The sale of energy .cloud at $50,000 is the highest in the NameBio database in that extension. Nidoma (on NamePros?) now have the top 3 sales and 5 of the top 7 sales in the cloud extension (this one was in conjunction with GD).

Founders.net is a really nice name that went for a good price in the extension.

I see that @DNGear keeps rolling along with significant .xyz sales.

Thanks for another great report, @Ron Jackson .

Bob

•••
•••
Very nice, thanks for sharing

•••
Happy to see keyword lock doing well. Adultlock 22 years

•••
@MediaCode - surely not! The below has to be a typo???

Media Code LLC found new homes for DeFi.com ($2,500)

Edit:

@Ron Jackson - is the above supposed to be .club?

Hi @NickB -- yes, I tweeted about this the other day. It was a typo and has been retracted. @Ron Jackson will update and republish the DeFi.club sale in the next sales issue of DNJournal.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back