auction Bot domains at Auction.. TransformingBot.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat8

Established Member
Impact
Up at the auction are Bot domains registered at Fasthosts.co.uk . (Renewal on 4/3/2018)
  1. TransformingBot.com
  2. TransformRobot.com
Starting BID : $2
BIN : $20
Auction Ends : 108 Hours after highest BID / at BIN
YOU ARE BIDDING ON BOTH DOMAINS AS a LOT.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
$3

@Pat8 - lot auction or individual? renewal dates?

Last edited:
•••
@deebong -- Lot Auction , Renewal is on 4/3/2018

•••
•••
•••
@deebong you were outbid by just $4.. Bid more to get these bot domains..

•••
•••
•••
@davin riera Due to 60 days lock period domains cannot be transferred out immediately. But I guess this period is going to end soon . So if the winner of this auction wants to transfer out he/she can do it but after few days.
Probably it would end around 6th May or after that.
But I suggest to take it into Fasthosts account as they have enough time to expire. So you can save on transfer charges.

•••
@davin riera Due to 60 days lock period domains cannot be transferred out immediately. But I guess this period is going to end soon . So if the winner of this auction wants to transfer out he/she can do it but after few days.
Probably it would end around 6th May or after that.
But I suggest to take it into Fasthosts account as they have enough time to expire. So you can save on transfer charges.
Thank You

•••
•••
@deebong @amartech Names going cheap High Bid is only $6 .. Bid more to stay in the race

•••
•••
@deebong @amartech BUMP. Only few hours left .. BIN announced : $20 for both the domains Only.

•••
@davin riera you have won the auction at $6 for the lot. Please send me a pm and decide upon payment option.
Thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back