domain Borrowmoremoney.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayzorhka

New Member
Impact
0
Hello. I am new to the domainer world. I've invest money is a decent size list of domain names. All newly registered and one resale. I've also decided to buy quite a few new gTLD domains. Mostly for speculation.

The domain in the title is geared towards the rapidly expanding industry for helper type service at home. Not necessarily medical assistance but general help for elderly or disabled. It's a newly registered domain. I am undecided if I should flip it or develop it.

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Ray
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This is a hot industry. No opinions on this domian?
 
0
•••
Any opinion on the value of this domain?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back