NameSilo

domain bookswipe.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what kind of value you'd place on it. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Honestly, this one looks reg fee to me.

When I look at the domain, I don't see what type of website it would be - it seems like two words stuck together. The best I can come up with is someone swiping (stealing) a book from a library or bookstore and I hope that isn't what is intended. :)

Searching Google for those keywords doesn't help either.

The only other alternative is brandables, but I can't imagine this as a brand. I mean, anything can be "brandable" to the right person, but I don't see anything with this. Maybe if you were a company that created some sort of product barcode or something that got swiped??? But now we are really stretching it and reaching into baseless speculation.

Hope that helps!!

•••
Maybe if you were a company that created some sort of product barcode or something that got swiped??? But now we are really stretching it and reaching into baseless speculation.

Hope that helps!!

Swipe is a new term often used with smart phones as people browse pages with their finger etc.

Swipe is the new click :)

•••
Swipe is a new term often used with smart phones as people browse pages with their finger etc.

Swipe is the new click :)

Yes, but that has no value in relation to "book". It is just putting two words together out of context. While sometimes Click is added to another word domain, it normally has some sense to it. Also, looking at namebio it seems to only be used for cash/credit related domains - where "swipe' makes some sense. The closest it is to value is a stretch as a brandable, but I personally wouldn't pay regfee for it.

Thanks!

•••
Hard to say, maybe somewhere in the low / mid $XXX.

•••
actually this name have a product to develop ..
swipe term fits for apps mobile..
you can develop app such as book digital reading, print book digital ..
if you have a plan to develop it, take a look at website swipebook.com .. similar with your domains.
btw its hard to resell your domain.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back