Books about domain name development history

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

62.com

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

Good Day!

Can I have your recommendation about books in refers to Domain Name Development History? That would be better if books are prefessional versions. Thank you very much.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the secret of domain name

•••
I don't think they would help what people need here is a book on how to sell. Developing any url can make money that is why there are so many businesses with lousy names.

•••
I don't think they would help what people need here is a book on how to sell. Developing any url can make money that is why there are so many businesses with lousy names.
Thank you for your kind answer. The book is for learning the history of domain name only, not for business.

•••
•••
Hi all,

Good Day!

Can I have your recommendation about books in refers to Domain Name Development History? That would be better if books are prefessional versions. Thank you very much.
Not sure what do you want to learn and how does this help. But I think Wikipedia and blog posts from old domain investors like DNJournal might help. As far as a book goes, I am not sure there is any.

•••
'The Domain Game' - by David Kesmodel

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back