Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain BonAp dot com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Dot Com Realty

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
141
Nameworth says $250, 000. I have it at $24,888. About right? I have had a couple mid xxxx offers - turned them down, of course.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This is a pretty decent name for restaurants etc.
$25k is a bit of an extension. I'd say, close it at mid $$$$ to low $$$$$.
Take offers, negotiate and close.
 
0
•••
Yeah, thanks. Only restaurants (or claim to be) restaurants have inquired. I don't think it is worth 25k to a restaurant or even a chain (there is a chain with this name). But, foodie names are so hot right now, and gourmet food sites, and perhaps a food delivery or restaurant review site or something. BonApp sold for $16k a couple years ago. I am certainly not firm on 25 - just a starting point - but would like to see half that. Am not in a hurry and do not need the money.

Thanks for the input. All the best.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back