IT.COM

domain bodybuildingideas.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
BodybuildingIdeas.com

Hey

Regged Bodybuildingideas.com ,was surprised that i could reg this.I think its a good catch what like your views.

Regards
Steve

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not a bad name. I doubt if it's worth much to anyone else, as bodybuilding is quite niche, and few people are prepared to spend money investing into this area, but if you have your own plans for development then it's a solid enough name. I run a few fitness/bodybuilding sites myself.

•••
Thanks domtastic ,i intend on setting up a bodybuidling blog.

Other views anyone?

Not a bad name. I doubt if it's worth much to anyone else, as bodybuilding is quite niche, and few people are prepared to spend money investing into this area, but if you have your own plans for development then it's a solid enough name. I run a few fitness/bodybuilding sites myself.

•••
Nice domain even if a little lengthy...

The problem is that the niche is so saturated that most investors would be unwilling to spend a lot to develop it...Limited possibility to monetize!

I would say mid to high $xx (reseller) and low $xxx to $600 enduser...Of course it could go for more...but investors usually look for "expandability" of a domain unless it's something they cant do away with.

•••
Thanks Alistair'

For now i have put up a simple blog,and would like to do a quick sale.Where do you think would be the right place to put it up for sale or to find a potential investor?

Any other opinions anyone?

Nice domain even if a little lengthy...

The problem is that the niche is so saturated that most investors would be unwilling to spend a lot to develop it...Limited possibility to monetize!

I would say mid to high $xx (reseller) and low $xxx to $600 enduser...Of course it could go for more...but investors usually look for "expandability" of a domain unless it's something they cant do away with.

•••
Honestly, I think the best thing you can do is develop this site and put up some adsense and try and generate revenue that way. Nutrition/supplement companies advertise heavily on fitness sites and this is largely how I monetise mine.

I'd be very surprised if you could flip this domain or get an investor, so I would personally concentrate your efforts on development rather than looking for a buyer.

•••
This needs developement for even a small $ sale in my opinion

•••
@domainhotspot

Don't know why you're keen on flipping the domain. I was in a similar situation a few months ago. My domain was a three word "healthy weight" -related domain. It did rank for itself on the 3rd position on Google...(a few hundred exact searches)

I had bought the domain with a small blog already set up on it. It had a few pages indexed...Few months later with a minimal link building, it became pr2 and started to get some organic traffic for some optimized unique articles that I'd posted on it...

At that point I received a $300 offer for the domain and I declined because it was already making OK money from blogrolls and paid posts(...)

Your domain could have a similar fate...

It's just that an undeveloped domain on a niche that's so saturated is hard to flip. The days where domainers used to buy domains for the helluvit are long gone. Most smart domainers these days are working on buy-develop-keep and buy-develop-flip strategy than buy-n-flip. Besides, when they buy they look for optimized domains rather than virgins ;)

Last edited:
•••
Thank yo everyone for your valuable feedback,i have loaded up a blog with some content and videos and looking at link building now.
Thank you again !!!

•••
lol, nice domain IMO :D

I own a very similar one and have started to develop it 2 month ago, Check it out if you need Inspiration and/or Ideas :D BodybuildingInspiration.com

Good Luck!

•••
Thanks Toni,Yes we all need an inspiration to start working out ;) and ideas to make it happen :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back