NameSilo

Bodis, Voodoo and Parkingcrew

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I noticed that bodis and voodoo paid about the same. Not sure with parking crew.

WIll try that one again. Anyone can verify?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Parkingcrew does very well with European traffic and IDNs. Also, their support is excellent.

•••
Thank you. I used to used them for china which they didn't excel. Will try them again.

•••
DomainSponsor or Bodis both do well for China

•••
I use 4 parking companies, Voodoo, Domain Sponsor, Bodis, Parking Crew. My revenue shares are approx 45%-Voodoo, 40%-Domain Sponsor, 10%-Bodis, 5%-Parking Crew.

•••
also use 4 parking services , however my results differ greatly with :

voodoo only gets 16 % ( way down from over 40 % )
bodis gets 6 %
parkingcrew 11 %
63 % domainsponsor
and 3 % above maximizer ( nice ! )

very disappointed with voodoo lately

I use 4 parking companies, Voodoo, Domain Sponsor, Bodis, Parking Crew. My revenue shares are approx 45%-Voodoo, 40%-Domain Sponsor, 10%-Bodis, 5%-Parking Crew.

•••
Just moved 29 domains to voodoo. Have I done the wrong move?

•••
no , each company does different with different domains - each domain portfolio is different - that means what works for me ( or someone else ) does not necessary work for you - the best think is to try out different services and you stay with the one you are most happy with ( sometimes it is not even the amount that is paid that counts... but the support )

•••
Parking Crew is doing okay with me, I don't want to hype-up any parking company cause performance is measured over time. It might seem good in the beginning and then fizzle out later. But I watched an interview on DomainSherpa.com about parking crew and they seem to know what they are doing...

http://www.domainsherpa.com/nico-zeifang-parkingcrew-interview/

No I don't work for ParkingCrew, but I think Michael Cyger is giving us great insight into the people who run these companies. Kudos to Michael...

Last edited:
•••
parkingcre CPC is low compare to Voodoo DS and BODIS.
but CTR is higher which again equals the equation.

So its really confusing to correctly review parkingcrew
as a package of Good support + good CTR + 15 Days Payout . it stands in top 5 parking company...
with single parameter its hard to judge and review. PC

•••
@zaki.ahmed, it also depends on the domain name and geo traffic. And yes you are right about parking crew's CTR , its insane (77% is my highest). I have an account with DS, I haven't used since 2008, might try them again...

•••

From which you are getting highest click rate?

•••
CTR: V-15%,PC-13%,B-11%,DS-6% in March
EPC: V-0.19,PC-0.12,B-0.13,DS-0.38 in March

I have a varied portfolio and I don't analyze my Revenue by any segments. 95% of my domains don't earn their RegFee. My Annual Income from parking is about 1/3rd of my Renewal Fees. I only park my .com domains. I park only to supplement my Domain Sales.

Last edited:
•••
Bodis used to do very well in china. So the adult domains work well too at bodis? I'll try again. So many thing to try. So many good offers.

•••
It seems that Voodoo is on top.....

But I haven't seen any image of $300/click like DS....

•••

also use 4 parking services , however my results differ greatly with :

voodoo only gets 16 % ( way down from over 40 % )
bodis gets 6 %
parkingcrew 11 %
63 % domainsponsor
and 3 % above maximizer ( nice ! )

very disappointed with voodoo lately

Also use 4 parking services thru above.com.
There is my revenue shares:
bodis 9.0%
namedrive 5.5%
parkingcrew 68.2%
voodoo 11.7%
maximizer 5.5%

Seems I must to try domainsponsor - they looking good in your stats, guys.

•••
Where did you get wolfis quote? I don't see it in this thread?

•••
•••
I must have had a block. I have read this thread over and over for that quote but never saw it :( Thank you.

•••
parking crew RPM went down a lot recently...

•••
parking crew RPM went down a lot recently...

Hi Dott,

could you send me your username so I can take a look at your account? In general, we do not see this trend across our platform.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
maybe not every account but for sure mine has seen a huge decline ( specially from secondary feed providers on your side !)

•••
maybe not every account but for sure mine has seen a huge decline ( specially from secondary feed providers on your side !)

Hi Wolfis,

thanks a lot for your feedback. I just looked into your account and found the drop in your overall account to mainly relate to one domain for which we only see half the traffic we used to see.

I would assume this is due to the above rotation you are using. Without having 100% of the traffic on a single platform it is always hard to compare numbers as you never know which visitor from which country above sends to one provider vs. another or even sells through the maximizer.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

•••
hi would like to know if May 2 stats are complete? ( parkingcrew)

Last edited:
•••
bodis earnings for me have been on the decline. maybe it's not worth parking any more

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back