Dynadot

Bodis redirect issues

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

creataweb

Some Guy with Awesome Senior High School PhotoTop Member
Impact
Anyone else having issues with Bodis redirect using the {DOMAIN_NAME} parameter?

I noticed on my account if I try to change multiple domains using that (above) it will redirect them all to the first domain that is selected, instead of to each one respectively.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yes so it reads
I think that function does not redirect all the urls but that syntax inserts the domain name into the path.
www.yoursite.com/sales/domain1
www.yoursite.com/sales/domain2
etc

So it only redirects to one url if you select all. I think you may have to manually change them one by one if you want each to go to a different forwarding address.

•••
i did it in past too
worked fine

if u email support they'll confirm if owrking or not

however personaly I moved redirects to above.com
I recommend it to you too.
it is better made for redirects plus include one big plus which is masked redirects. bodis doesn't do those.

gl

•••
are you using the bulk edit tool? any spaces after the first domain entered?

•••
I'm using the checklist on the left side to select the domains. Is that what you mean?

•••
Maybe it's just me then. I did this before without issue but now it doesn't work the way it did last time for me.
Thanks anyway for the input.

•••
Yes, support doesn't have an answer. I'll find another way.

•••
Noticed redirects not working again... am I the only one?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back