Watch

nebeleacandrei

Established Member
Impact
I have some domain names (over 40)parked before on Sedo with no result
Maybe Bodis are better?
Can sell domains with parking lander?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I suggest to stay with Sedo if your goal is to sell the domains.
It's better to switch to Bodis if your goal is to generate revenue from parking.
However Sedo is not bad for parking so you can't expect great performance from Bodis if there are no results on Sedo

•••
I suggest to stay with Sedo if your goal is to sell the domains.
And the good news is that, with their new Sl1/2 parking landers, they are improved now for viewing on different platforms. As more individuals use their tablets and smartphones, this may be important.

Last week, listing more domains with Sedo, I was impressed. The verification process went smoothly and quickly. Also, the customer support response time was much faster than earlier this year.

My impression is that Sedo is really making a serious effort to gain back customers and sales listings. For ad parking, though, Bodis still probably has the edge.

Last edited:
•••
And the good news is that, with their new Sl1/2 parking landers, they are improved now for viewing on different platforms. As more individuals use their tablets and smartphones, this may be important.

Last week, listing more domains with Sedo, I was impressed. The verification process went smoothly and quickly. Also, the customer support response time was much faster than earlier this year.

My impression is that Sedo is really making a serious effort to gain back customers and sales listings. For ad parking, though, Bodis still probably has the edge.

They response faster because return to office ...for aprox 2 years work remote from home most ( Covid rules :dead: )

•••
Sedo for selling, Bodis for parking

As @evil said

Last edited:
•••
Serious buyers will find a good name even if you just have it on AN. Focus on acquiring GOOD names. All the rest is BS.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back