Dynadot

Bodis good performance

NameSilo
Watch
I have not used Bodis in a few years because I did not used to receive much revenue. But I figured that I would try it again and so far in 2 days its earned $10. In the past it probably would have been 10 cents revenue. So far I like what I am seeing, I will be interesting to see how this continues over the next few weeks. They have a really nice interface too.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
that may be due to fact you've not parked in a while and have no more curent point of reference. rather than a good performance from bodis.

in other words, if you've made $10 with bodis, it could mean you'd make $100 with say parking crew.

I recommend trying others. namely, PC, and voodoo. in that order.

I also say this cause from my own experience, and after tryoing many companies, bodis happens to be at bottom of perfromance list for me... and I hear many other say same thing.

keep posted. sounds like you got good park potential revenue there.

•••
Yeah I've been using ParkingCrew for the past couple years and it has been good. But lately the revenue for me has been a little lower.

•••
Changing nameservers often has that effect. Don't ask me why but it happens.

Chances are your $10 revenue will drop again to 10 cents after -say- 1 to 3 months. At that time I suggest you switch to another parking service (via nameservers)... if that trick works, carry on until domain gives nothing but 10 cents anywhere you set it.

•••
about 10% of my domains works better with bodis than pc and voodoo

•••
Keep up the good work. It don't hurt to try old things.

•••
I have not used Bodis in a few years because I did not used to receive much revenue. But I figured that I would try it again and so far in 2 days its earned $10. In the past it probably would have been 10 cents revenue. So far I like what I am seeing, I will be interesting to see how this continues over the next few weeks. They have a really nice interface too.

May 2017 was a very good month for me too. Normally get a few cents per day across 350+ names, I got over $20. But as of Jun 7th, its like the bottom fell out --- again.

•••
As I have seen that similar effect
Over and over

I may be wrong
But to me
It looks like somebody / something
Is pulling a trigger

Hey the guy id making money

No -no more

•••
Bodis back to making a few cents per day. I guess it was a fluke last month.

•••
voodoo sucks for me. but bodis and PC is good. DNS use to be good but they have been shaky lately. I do like that DNS allows you to select category of ads to show.

•••
Bodis back to making a few cents per day. I guess it was a fluke last month.

Mine tanked around June 7th. On tap to make more than 50% less than last month.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back