Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Bodis.com RPC

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

decades80

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
2,264
Is anyone getting the 2+ USD value clicks at Bodis? Or anyone in the XX range for the very strong and valuated keywords? Or is it the Parkingcrew which pays the best for TOP clicks?I see the CTR in my account has risen, but I am concerned there is not much revenue for TOP keywords.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
My per clicks only $0.02-0.3 at bodis.I don't know any other domainers.
 
0
•••
PPC have risen in bodis recently.
 
0
•••
Mine too. Maximum 0.30 for really good keywords attorneys and stuff. Maybe it depends on the ad. I know at namedrive it could be 2USD or 0.02. it really depends for which specific multiple words ad is for...I guess.
 
0
•••
me too !increase little
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back