Domain Empire

parking Bodis Aquires TrafficZ

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
During the last week of December, TrafficZ announced that the parking service was shutting down at the end of 2014. I was a bit surprised that they chose to shut down rather than be acquired, especially after a commenter reported that there were still quite a few domain names using TrafficZ DNS.
I am glad to see that TrafficZ was acquired, especially because they will continue to allow customers to use TrafficZ DNS to monetize their domain names. I presume most people who earn revenue would have already changed their DNS by now, but there are probably some stragglers who have not yet changed their DNS. This will allow them to continue earning revenue.

This is also a win for Bodis because there may be domain names on TrafficZ DNS that earn some revenue but haven’t been monetized since TrafficZ shut down.
Full Article: http://www.domaininvesting.com/bodis-acquires-trafficz/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think the biggest prize for Bodis would be the acquisition of TrafficZ's Yahoo Feed. This should improve returns over Bodis's current secondary feeds, for Google banned domains.

•••
I have gotten some nice clicks recently with bodis. One was over $12 even. Wonder if its from that source I mean they did say there platform when they launched was second to none and people saw jumps in click revenue.

•••
I've never seen any of that action :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back