Other Blyatcyka.com (website) for sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Antares

Top Member
Impact
This is a website which is intentionally made to be so bad that it's good. It has high meme value and usually gets good reception when shared. I have shared it around reddit and it's a top comment in a few youtube vids; from that it currently gets around 200 clicks on the affiliate link per day.

I would estimate that there are around 500 unique visitors per day (possibly a lot more). The reason I'm selling it is because I need quick money for my projects and it isn't well monetized for me. I got around $60 in the first month (proof contained in the attachment) when I shared it around reddit a bit. It's getting somewhat less this month (half a month), around $15-20 because I didn't share it at all and left it alone.

The reason why this is a good grab for you is because I don't know and don't have the time to monetize it properly. I've just got a random amazon affiliate link and the only revenue comes from the 24 cookie by people who randomly buy stuff on amazon. People who know how to monetize this page better can earn a lot more. It is appealing to the audience and can always be shared around and made more viral for more traffic, the concept is sound.

Here is is some stat analysis (don't know how accurate it is):

https://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/blyatcyka.com/

The proof of earnings in the attachment.

I want to get rid of it for less than the usual market price so PM me your offers, I am willing to consider them all. Thank you.

Attachments

• amaz.png
    amaz.png
    128.2 KB · Views: 21
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is wrong, must be "..sUka" and not "..sYka".
It has no sense.
Anyway, I dont see why somebody would click it..

•••
Alright so it's a bit of a weird one.

The site is: blyatcyka.com

Yeah, it's a silly site but it can be advertised very easily. I bought some YT comment likes in the past and posted on reddit to get traffic to the flashy amazon link. I got a surge of $70 with one reddit thread and two days ago I got one post with my reddit bot to the front page and I got this:

The website was posted in the comments with another account and I got this:

As you can see, most of the orders haven't been shipped, I will get a few hundred $ once they are. This is just from that one thread.

This is what the site earns when left unattended: This was residual traffic from yt comments and unrelated people sharing around.

So as you can see, it can earn quite a bit if you try a little bit and share it around.
As you can also see, I'm very sh*t with monetization. Someone who knows how to monetize properly would be getting more money out of this.

I feel like it's potentially a good investment, especially if you know how to monetize it.

I'm looking to get rid of it to gather money for other projects, so PM me if you have an offer. Thanks.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back