Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Bluray.me

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Semtex

VIP Member
Impact
130
I just picked up this dot me domain. I am a movie buff, so I had to have this name.

Any thoughts or appraisals for Bluray.me, or did I just waste my money ? B-)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well I guess I got my answer. 30 views and no replies. I have never understood why someone would view a page and not appraise the name. I could understand if you were coming to an appraisal to see what everyone else is saying, but this is not the case. Thanks for viewing I guess......LOL !!
 
0
•••
Well it's one of those pantomime domains.

It's a Tm name.

Oh no it isn't.

Oh yes it is.

Oh no it isn't.
 
0
•••
I'd set up an Amazon affiliate site and hope for the best..
Not a bad domain, not worth much but at least worth a try developing..
 
0
•••
Thanks guys, for your input !!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back